We purchased over $300.00 in large Marvel/DC Hero Fatheads for my little boys room.After pulling them all out (5 in total) we found that 4 out of the 5 were not even cut thru.
So when you peel them back you get the ENTIRE square sheet as one large picture. How does this happen --- all different characters and all but one were done correctly. Do we contacted them --- they will only replace "1" because they no longer produce the others. Well - how about offering to replace with something else.
We are not asking for the money back - just that the company make it right. Nice way to do business. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - there are plenty of others that will do the right thing for the consumer when the product is clearly defective.
Enclosed are a few pics of the issue --- the decals are cut but not even close to being cut thru to peel off individually.#314179
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I have a 2013 Outback with the same issues. Not only is the front clear coat hazing and looking terrible, the lights at the top of the cap (running..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."