We purchased over $300.00 in large Marvel/DC Hero Fatheads for my little boys room.After pulling them all out (5 in total) we found that 4 out of the 5 were not even cut thru.

So when you peel them back you get the ENTIRE square sheet as one large picture. How does this happen --- all different characters and all but one were done correctly. Do we contacted them --- they will only replace "1" because they no longer produce the others. Well - how about offering to replace with something else.

We are not asking for the money back - just that the company make it right. Nice way to do business. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - there are plenty of others that will do the right thing for the consumer when the product is clearly defective.

Enclosed are a few pics of the issue --- the decals are cut but not even close to being cut thru to peel off individually.#314179

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fathead hulk decal. Fathead needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fathead hulk decal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fathead.

Had an Experience with Fathead?

Comments

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more