Featured Not resolved
2.0
Style and Design

Just spoke to customer service about a issue I have and I was told that it’s a custom order and all sales are Final! There’s nothing wrong with the design love it.

What I’m not happy with is one side of the fathead keeps coming off the wall. The wall is flat and has a flat paint on it. I paid over $100 for a fathead to fall off the wall. Customer service told me to go to the store and pick up spay adhesive and try and see if that will fix the issue.

I should not have to use adhesive on the fathead it should work the way it should.

I will be posting a video of my issue on social media and YouTube. I hope you don’t have the same issue I have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fathead Decal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

followed directions putting them on the wall and had two of them fall off and get damaged. Sent pics to customer service and they said they would replace them.

It has been two months and still no replacement. Will not buy from again, product sucks

to hunt145232 #1421785
Fathead Verified Representative

HI hunt145232! We're sorry to hear you sent over photos of your damaged decals and haven't heard anything back yet. Will you, please send us your order number so we can look into this for you?

Fathead Verified Representative

Hello! We're sorry to hear about the frustration you've experienced with your decal not adhering. Will you, please, provide us with your order number so we can look into this for you?

to FatheadLLCCares #1401402

order number # 4053019

to Anonymous #1401534
Fathead Verified Representative

Thank you for your reply! Order number 4053019 was placed in May of 2017, which is well outside of our 60 day warranty period.

This is why we are unable to offer a replacement at this time. There does not appear to be any damage to your decal, so an additional low-tack adhesive spray should do the trick. You can pick up these sprays at any of your local home good, hardware, or craft stores.

For the best quality and longest lasting product, we recommend installing your Fathead decal on a non-textured surface with at least an eggshell finish, in a temperature controlled environment.

Based on your photo we are unable to determine if the environment is temperature controlled, however the flat paint is enough to compromise the adhesive. For more details and information regarding the application and installation for Fathead decals, please visit any of our product descriptions, the installations instructions, or go directly to the source on our Help Center: https://support.fathead.com/hc/en-us/articles/211142278-Application-Instructions-Peel-Stick-REAL-BIG-decals.

If you have any additional questions, contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-FATHEAD (Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

(EST) or Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m.

- 5:30 p.m. (EST))

Thanks for choosing Fathead and have a great day!