So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are several more damaged areas). Contacted the company and did not get a satisfactory result. They offered to replace the decals and a small amount of monetary compensation for the wall damage. Not nearly enough to cover an actual repair. Not to mention why would I want new ones if they are just going to do this again? This is straight from their website:
If it deserves a new place, how should I move it?
You can easily move your peel and stick decals. Identify where you want your Fathead decal to go, wipe the wall clean (no soap), wait until dry and then with the help of a friend carefully remove the Fathead from one wall and carry it to the new location and follow the rest of the instructions. If you are moving it to a new location that is not within walking distance, put your Fathead back on the original liner it came with and transport to your new location. Then buy a new Fathead decal to fill the space where the old one was.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wall Decals
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "We ordered a hoodie from this company TeeChip in July. Surprisingly (after reading so many complaints here), it arrived in a timely fashion. However, a word was misspelled on the..."
- "Nasty place! Told the guy about my last experience there and still put me in a nasty room. Full of mold and my child has asthma! Nasty bathroom and walls..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."