2.8

Very disappointed that my order #4213623 placed 2/7/18 will not reach my grandson for his birthday 2/16/18.It was not clear that your standard shipping would take 5-7 business days.

UPS is taking eight days just to deliver by 2/19/18. I have five grandsons who are very involved in sports and thought your website was a great place to order; but at this point I do not plan to place another order. When I called your customer service to express my dismay, I was told that I should have changed the shipping option from Standard to ???. In other words, it was my own fault.

No other option was clearly offered and I am not used to it taking eight days for a package to come cross country.

In this day in age people expect a faster response.It is no wonder that everyone is ordering from Amazon.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

FatheadLLCCares
Fathead Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.I'm sorry to hear that you order did not arrive in time for your grandsons birthday and that you were unhappy with your customer service experience.

It is our hope that you are still able to enjoy your fathead once it arrives. I just would like to make sure you are aware on our website each product has a link included that says (View our shipping and return details), which lets you know how long each of our products will take to print and ship to your location for each shipping method available. You can find this below the add to cart button before your order is placed. We want to provide the best customer service possible to in all areas of your purchase.

Unfortunately, once an item has shipped we are unable to make any changes or upgrades on the shipping method.If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.